Are you passionate about strategic product development, market objectives and facilitating product education? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to build strong relationships throughout the industry? This opportunity allows you to use your breadth of industry experience to provide exceptional results by enabling the adoption and implementation of innovative single-use bioprocessing and filter technologies in process development and GMP production. This position is based our of our Global Headquarters office located in Camarillo, CA. We offer an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Key Qualifications for this opportunity include:
- Two or more years of successful experience as a technically proficient business development or marketing professional promoting filter and/or single-use systems or bioprocessing equipment or services in pharmaceutical or biotech industries.
- A strong track record of proven performance in meeting and exceeding company goals.
- Excellent follow-up skills with customers, internal staff and management.
- Professional verbal and written communication and excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to foster mutual trust and respect while inspiring and motivating others.
- 10-20% travel required in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South America, as necessary.