This general purpose, single cartridge filter housing is designed for controlling particulate and microbial contamination in liquids and gases. This housing offers high reliability, security and economy for continuous or point-of-use service, as well as for small and medium batch processing applications.
1-round industrial, t-style, 316L stainless steel filter housing.
- Accepts one 5", 10", 20" or 30" length cartridge filter Flow rates to 20 gpm for liquids, or 300 scfm for gases
- Electropolished 316L stainless steel construction gives maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Quick-release closure clamp allows easy disassembly and fast cartridge filter replacement
- Effective in a wide range of process applications
- Three configurations available to fit many cartridge filter styles
- Sealing surfaces on investment cast head are machined and finished to exacting tolerances
- Upstream and downstream ports permit venting, draining, sampling or pressure gauge placement