The hydrophilic SteriLUX® polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) membrane filter is available in discs, capsules, high capacity UltraCap® and UltraCap® H.D. capsules, and cartridges with 0.1 µm, 0.2 µm, 0.4 µm and 0.6 µm absolute ratings. It is optimized for the clarification, prefiltration and sterile filtration of liquids. Manufactured by a state-of-the-art process, the SteriLUX® filter provides the highest flow rates of any PVDF filter.
A versatile PVDF membrane filter designed for critical filtration of aqueous and organic solvent-based solutions.
- Modified PVDF membrane for inherent water wettability
- Highest flow rates of any PVDF membrane filter
- Extremely low protein and preservative binding
- Compatible with a wide range of solvents, acids and chemicals
- Extremely low extractables
- Repeatedly steam sterilizable in situ
- Meets ASTM bacterial validation standards
- Cleanroom manufactured
What are the typical applications?
- Sterile filtration of parenterals, antibiotics, vaccines, diagnostics, buffers, diluents, reagents, serum, tissue culture media and media additives
- Clarification and purification of deionized water, aqueous solvents, acids, bases and plating solutions
- Clarification and stabilization of beer, wine and bottled water products
- Particulate removal and bioburden reduction in aqueous liquid streams
Filter Configurations Available for SteriLUX®
UltraSnap® Filter Assembly
UltraCap® H.D. Capsule Filters
UltraCap® Capsule Filters
Standard Capsule Filters
Mini Capsule Filters
50 mm Filter Devices
25 mm Syringe Filter Devices