This versatile, sanitary design SFE filter housing is used for the clarification, sterilization, or high purity filtration of liquids and gases. This housing provides high reliability and security for continuous or point-of-use service, as well as for small batch processing applications.
Sanitary single-cartridge, 316L stainless steel small flow element housing.
- Accepts one 2.5″ or 5″ length cartridge filter of 2.25″ outer diameter
- 1″ sanitary flange inlet/outlet; 1/4″ hose barb vent/drain valve, standard
- Flow rates to 5 gpm for liquids, or 70 scfm for gases
- Electropolished 316L stainless steel construction gives maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Quick-release clamp closure allows easy disassembly and fast cartridge filter replacement
- Effective in critical sanitary or high purity service applications
- Extremely low hold-up volume for high recovery of valuable liquids
- Smooth, ultraclean surface finish enhances cleanability
- True sanitary design prevents entrapment or build up of contaminants
- T-type flow configuration with inlet and outlet on the same centerline
- Thermal jacketed bowl available for steam or coolant circulation
- Sanitary vent and drain valves permit easy venting, draining, sampling or integrity testing operations