1-round sanitary, t-style, 316L stainless steel filter housing.
This versatile, single cartridge, sanitary design filter housing is used for the clarification, sterilization, or high purity filtration of liquids and gases. This housing offers high reliability and security for continuous or point-of-use service, as well as for small and medium batch processing applications.
- Accepts one 5″, 10″, 20″ or 30″ length cartridge filter
- 1″ sanitary flange inlet/outlet; 1/4″ hose barb vent/drain valve, standard
- Flow rates to 20 gpm for liquids, or 300 scfm for gases
- Electropolished 316L stainless steel construction gives maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Quick-release closure clamp allows easy disassembly and fast cartridge filter replacement
- Effective in critical sanitary or high purity service applications
- Smooth, ultraclean surface finish enhances cleanability
- True sanitary design prevents entrapment or build up of contaminants
- T-type flow configuration with inlet and outlet on the same centerline
- Thermal jacketed bowl available for steam or coolant circulation
- Sanitary vent and drain valves permit easy venting, draining, sampling or integrity testing operations