A nominally-rated polypropylene depth filter ideal for clarification, polishing and prefiltration.
DeltaDepth® filters are available with nominal removal ratings of 0.5 µm, 1 µm, 5 µm, 10 µm, 25 µm and 50 µm, in lengths up to 40 inches. The filter’s unique spiral construction creates a gradient pore structure that maximizes service life and flow rates. They are extremely robust and compatible with a wide array of chemicals and cleaning agents. The filters are ideal for clarification, polishing, bioburden reduction and prefiltration applications.
- A unique spiral construction maximizes service life and flow rates
- All-polypropylene depth filter with wide chemical compatibility permits application in a variety of fluids
- High dirt-holding capacity provides long service life
- Rigid support core gives added strength
What are the typical applications?
- Pharmaceutical and biological product and process liquids
- Cosmetics and personal care product liquids
- Microelectronic chemicals, solvents, UPW and CMP slurries
- Wine, beer, mineral water, soft drinks and other beverages
- Water purification systems
- Chemical process
- Potable Water
- Photographic chemicals, emulsions and process/rinse water
- Metal finishing