PTFE membrane filters providing the utmost assurance of chemical resistance, durability and critical filtration performance in aggressive fluids.
Ultradyne® absolute-rated polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane filters offer the highest level of assurance of chemical compatibility and filtration performance in aggressive chemicals, prolonged hot air service and other severe process conditions. Ultradyne® filters’ PTFE membrane delivers superior flow rates and long service life. The highly porous membrane is inherently hydrophobic and offers maximum chemical compatibility with minimal extractables in a wide range of fluids and applications. Support components are all-polypropylene.
- Absolute liquid ratings from 0.1 µm to 1.0 µm
- Meets ASTM bacterial validation standards
- Superior flow rates at low pressure drops
- Ultraclean – no additives, surfactants or post-treatments
- Inherently hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Extended service life in sterilizing hot compressed air
- Minimal extractables levels
- 100% integrity tested
- Cleanroom manufactured
What are the typical applications?
Ultradyne® meets the critical demand for contamination control in the chemical, microelectronics, aerospace, biologicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and other industries. The Ultradyne® cartridge is designed for the removal of particulates, colloids and microorganisms from aggressive solvents, highly corrosive chemicals and gases. It is ideal for bulk and point-of-use filtration. Typical chemicals include:
- Highly concentrated acids
- Chlorinated and fluorinated solvents
- Photolithographic solutions
For aqueous solutions, the Ultradyne® filter must be pre-wet by immersion in a suitable low surface tension fluid. The inherently hydrophobic Ultradyne® filter is ideal for gas filtration applications that include:
- Compressed air
- Fermentation air
- Pressurized gases
- Tank venting