A high efficiency, long service life filter constructed entirely of polypropylene microfiber.
Vangard® filters are high efficiency depth type filters constructed entirely of chemically resistant polypropylene (PP). They are economical, premium quality products that deliver consistently high filtration efficiency, superior flow rates, substantial dirt holding capacity, and exceptionally long service life. All-polypropylene construction makes Vangard® filters a cost-effective choice for clarification and prefiltration applications.
- Nominal ratings from 0.1 µm to 99 µm
- Self-bonded, non fiber-releasing filter media
- All-polypropylene construction
- Ultraclean – no binders, adhesives or surfactants
- High flow rates
- High dirt holding capacity
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Cleanroom manufactured
What are the typical applications?
- Sterile filtration of parenterals, antibiotics, vaccines, diagnostics, buffers, diluents, reagents, serum, tissue culture media and media additives
- Clarification and purification of deionized water, aqueous solvents, acids, bases and plating solutions
- Clarification and stabilization of beer, wine and bottled water products
- Particulate removal and bioburden reduction in aqueous liquid streams