This polypropylene depth filter is ideal for clarification, polishing, bioburden reduction and prefiltration.
DeltaMax® filters are available with .05 µm, 1 µm, 3 µm, 5 µm, 10 µm, 20 µm, 40 µm and 70 µm absolute removal ratings, in lengths up to 40 inches. Its unique spiral construction creates a gradient pore structure that maximizes service life and flow rates. The filters are ideal for clarification, polishing, bioburden reduction and prefiltration applications. It is compatible with a wide range of chemicals and cleaning agents.
- Pharmaceutical and biological product and process liquids
- Cosmetics and personal care product liquids
- Microelectronic chemicals, solvents, UPW and CMP slurries
- Wine, beer, mineral water, soft drinks and other beverages
- Water purification systems
- Chemical process
What are the typical applications?
- Sterile filtration of parenterals, antibiotics, vaccines, diagnostics, buffers, diluents, reagents, serum, tissue culture media and media additives
- Clarification and purification of deionized water, aqueous solvents, acids, bases and plating solutions
- Clarification and stabilization of beer, wine and bottled water products
- Particulate removal and bioburden reduction in aqueous liquid streams