An absolute-rated PVDF filter for pharmaceutical gases as well as fermentor air and sterile vent filtration – also ideal for filtering many low surface tension chemicals and solvents.
The hydrophobic Steridyne® polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) membrane filter is 0.2 µm absolute-rated for the sterile filtration of air and gases. Offering broad chemical compatibility, the Steridyne® filter is ideal for the filtration of pharmaceutical, biological and aggressive process gases, including sterile tank venting, fermentation air, and compressed air and gases. It is also available in discs, capsules, high capacity UltraCap® and UltraCap® H.D. capsules.
- Absolute rated 0.2 µm
- Manufactured by a state-of-the-art process
- Meets ASTM bacterial validation standards
- Bacteria retentive in liquids
- Virus retentive in gases
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Inherently hydrophobic
- Cleanroom manufactured
What are the typical applications?
- Sterile venting
- Sterile fermentation air
- Bioreactor inlet & off-gas
- Clarification of corrosive gases
- Clarification of solvents