A high performance polyethersulfone (PES) membrane filter offering exceptional flow rates, superior cleanliness and maximum assurance of removing particulates and microorganisms in critical processes.
STyLUX® PES filters are absolute-rated polyethersulfone membrane filters designed to provide increased bacteria, virus and particle removal at high flow rates, with extremely low pressure drops. STyLUX® filters incorporate an asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane that delivers the highest level of filtration performance, stability and service life in demanding process conditions. This PES membrane filter is permanently hydrophilic, with broad chemical compatibility and extremely low extractable levels in a wide range of fluids and applications.
- Absolute ratings from 0.04 µm to 0.6 µm
- Meets ASTM bacterial validation standards
- Extremely high flow rates at low pressure drops
- Ultraclean – no additives, surfactants or post-treatments
- Fully integrity testable in water
- PES is a permanently hydrophilic membrane
- High thermal and hydrolytic stability
- Chemical compatibility through pH 1-14
- 100% integrity tested
- Low protein and preservative binding
- Cleanroom manufactured
What are the typical applications?
- Serum & blood-based products
- Cell & tissue culture media
- Microbiological growth media
- Protein solutions
- Vaccine preparations
- Oral and topical medications