This technologically advanced polyethersulfone (PES) membrane filter’s highly tapered, thicker pore structure provides built-in prefiltration for high contaminant capacity, extended service life and high flow rates.
EverLUX® polyethersulfone (PES) filters are optimized for sterile filtration, prefiltration and clarification applications where exceptional capacity, low protein binding and absolute bacteria retention are required. This absolute-rated PES membrane filter is permanently hydrophilic. The EverLUX® membrane’s tapered pore structure provides built-in prefiltration, allowing it to withstand higher particle loads without compromising flow rates. This extended capacity and service life can be directly translated into lower filtration costs. The EverLUX® filter is also available in discs, capsules, high-capacity UltraCap® and UltraCap® H.D. capsules.
- Absolute ratings from 0.1 µm to 0.6 µm
- Unique, patented PES membrane with high flow rates and exceptional service life
- Minimum pressure drop
- Chemical compatibility across pH 1-14
- Ultraclean – no additives, surfactants or post-treatments
- Fully integrity testable in water
- PES is a permanently hydrophilic membrane
- Low adsorption, high transmission of proteins, active ingredients, and preservatives
- Superior throughput in high-contaminant fluids, including growth media, serum, and protein-containing solutions
- Lower filtration costs through increased service life and contaminant-holding capacity
- Meets ASTM bacterial validation standards
- Cleanroom manufactured
What are the typical applications?
Sterilization, prefiltration and clarification of low- to high-contaminant liquids, including:
- Blood products
- Complex biologicals
- Cell and tissue culture media
- Process intermediates
- Protein solutions